Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ode to CHAPSTICK

 Dear, Chapstick, 

How I remember the day I first met you. I went to a shop  full of cosmetics filling up the   space with clean senses of smells.

  And you were in the middle of the bookshelf , wiggling the scents out of you, with your dear friends of chapsticks of all kinds. I would have chose the other one, but I just chose you, I guess, with the meaning of challenge.

Your yellow and long body with unknown words all over you. I took a scent of you and you just blew me away, with full of green grass and the scent of flowers.

I bought you right away shoving you in to my pocket carrying you everywhere. It wasn't my intention when I melted you away with my hot pack :(( I was so suprised, but I guess you became solid again coating me with your warm scent.

I will always bring you there and now, till you fade away but I guess I would  still remember your scent and buy the exact same one, just like yours.

From, your's truly,
Dayon
만화 애니메이션 GIF | GraphicsGrotto.comGIF/6.gif

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dayon,

    This is an excellent ode. You used personifiction and presented the ode very well. Keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    This is really a nice ode and I enjoyed reading this ode to a chapstick. You also made good use of the pictures. Keep up the good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, Dayon
    Oh, how i remember the day I first met u
    u were just a baby, a peck of dot!
    You kicked me and punched me
    So I hate you more!
    -Daeun

    ReplyDelete